Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit 70-000 is a train that appeared for the Seaside Fukutoshin Line (currently the Rinkai Line), which opened in 1996.
At the time of its appearance, it was a 4-car train, but with the opening of all lines, it was made into a 10-car train including the existing train.
The 4 formations introduced in 2002 appeared in 10-car formations.
Currently, in addition to the Rinkai Line between Shin-Kiba and Osaki, we are also on the JR Saikyo Line and Kawagoe Line, and you can see them playing an active part on the JR Line.
- Reproduce the vehicle that appeared in 2002 among the Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit 70-000 type
- 10-car full train can be reproduced with this product (cars 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 10) and the <98764> extension set.
- The car body is reproduced with two types of silver
- The roof reproduces the appearance of additional antennas
- The door cock position on the side of the leading car reproduces different appearances in cars 1 and 10.
- The front display is replaceable and printed parts are already installed, and replacement parts are included.
- "TWR" mark has been printed
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- Head / tail lights and front display are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Head / tail lights and front display are lit by white LEDs
- Equipped with a dummy coupler only on the driver's cab side of the leading car
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733