Series 300-0 is a vehicle for the Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen of JR Tokai, which appeared with the new construction of "Nozomi" in 1992.
The passenger doors of the vehicles introduced in the early days adopted the plug type, but it was changed to the sliding door type from the J16 formation that was added in 1993.
Up to the J29 formation, three lower frame crossing type pantographs and a large cover for noise suppression appeared, but in the subsequent formations, two units were installed and the conventional formation was removed by around 1997.
From 1999, it was remodeled into a single-arm pantograph and pantograph conforming to the 700 series, and was active until March 2012.
This is an Add-on Set for Tomix 98775
- Reproduce the J16-J29 formation that appeared with three pantographs on the sliding door type customer door as it was at the time of appearance
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Green car mark / car number display printed
- JR mark is printed in orange
- Movable pantograph equipment
- The car number and non-smoking mark are selectable and come with a transfer sheet.
- Insulator parts included
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- Uses hook and U-shaped energizing coupler
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0731