TAKI 29300 is a tank car exclusively for concentrated sulfuric acid manufactured from 1976, and 62 cars were manufactured by 2004.
Among the vehicles owned by Dowa Mining, the vehicles manufactured in the 2000s were characterized by the silver tank body.
It was used for the transportation of concentrated sulfuric acid between Kosaka Station on the Kosaka Railway and Akita Kitako Station on the Akita Rinkai Railway, but the transportation was completed in March 2008 and all cars were scrapped.
- Reproduce the Taki 29300 type with new production
- 5 out of 8 cars reproduce the vehicle whose body color is silver
- Reproduce the late model manufactured after the 1990s
- Reproduce the TR213 type dolly with new production
- The ladder on the side of the tank and the run board on the top of the tank are reproduced with separate parts
- The car number is printed
- Reflector parts included
- Gray bogie frame, silver wheels adopted