Series 205 is a commuter train that appeared in 1984.
The same series was introduced on the Saikyo-Kawagoe Line in 1989, replacing the 103 series that had been in operation until then. The same series introduced on the Saikyo/Kawagoe Line had a belt of the line color "Green No. 15" and was active for a long time, but in 2016 it was replaced with the E233 series.
- 10-car full formation can be reproduced with this product
- All vehicle door windows reproduce the formation of large window cars
- Reproduce the organization with two 6-door car Saha 204
- The top car reproduces the appearance with a skirt
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- JR mark is printed
- Head and tail lights, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board
- Head / tail light, front display is lit by light bulb color LED
- Dummy coupler equipped on the cab side of the leading car
- Adoption of power with flywheel
- New power collection system, black wheels
- M-13 motor adoption
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733