This is a plastic model kit and assembly is required.
Made in Japan
- Reproduce the faithful detail of PlayStation released on December 3, 1994. The contents of the aircraft that could not be seen at that time can be assembled.
- Reproduce the logo of details such as buttons and switches that have been kept pressed down as they wear out.
- Faithfully reproduce the internal structure, as well as the back terminal and power cable socket.
- Includes a controller, memory card, and clear disc for game software reproduction. Adopts a specification that decorates the reading part with a foil seal.
- The memory card can be inserted and removed in the same way as the actual device.