Bandai Gundam The Origin 026 RX-78-02 Gundam (Gundam The Origin Ver.) 1/144 Scale Kit
- Items suitable for the opening of the 40th anniversary of Gunpla, such as the part configuration that can reproduce color just by assembling, the latest format of the HG series, etc.
- In the part selection formula, you can enjoy both designs, the first half type characterized by left-right asymmetry and the middle term type characterized by left-right symmetry.
- The forearm is equipped with a gatling gun on the left forearm as the former model reproduction. The shape of the cuffs is also different and it is asymmetrical. The mid-term model has left and right parts of the same shape.
- The chest reproduces the left-right asymmetry of the previous model by attaching a shoulder magnum on the upper left and a Vulcan gun on the upper right. On the other hand, by forming the left cover block with parts common to the left and right, it is possible to reproduce the mid-type symmetrical shape.
- The shoulder part can be reproduced in the first half and the middle type by selecting the top part.
- Equipped with a movable vernier on the calf. The cover can be unfolded and displayed.
- Toe parts are also movable.
- The attached weapon can be attached to the joint on the waist and shield.
Beam rifle (early model / middle type) x 1 each
Beam saber X 2
Shield x 1
Hyper Bazooka × 1
Shoulder/ Cannon × 1
Foil seal × 1
Marking seal × 1