This is a plastic model kit and assembly is required
Made in Japan
- In line with the 40th anniversary of Gunpla, "Zeong" from "Mobile Suit Gundam" has been converted to RG with the latest technology and design!
- In order to reproduce the mechanism on the setting and the pose in the play, the original gimmick based on the actual machine verification is condensed to 1/144.
- Built-in "advanced MS joint". Achieves both smooth and powerful expression and detailed details.
- The mono eye can be moved to the left and right according to the movement of the neck. It can also be moved up and down manually.
- Built-in frame with a wide range of movement at the waist. Allows for more dynamic poses.
- Four vernier on the chest and back are deployed in conjunction with the front-back movement of the chest.
- Large and small vernier can be moved individually by expanding the skirt.
- Hand parts are insert molded to reproduce precise details and movable joints.
- Reproduce the arm wired mega particle cannon by removing the forearm and attaching the lead wire.
Display base x 1
Lead wire (red) x 1
Lead wire (black) x 2
Realistic decal x 1