This is a plastic model kit and assembly is required
Made in Japan
Rally car that was introduced to Ascona in 1983 when it became the first year of Group B at WRC (World Rally Championship).
Guy Frequelin's car which participated in the tool de Corse of 1984 appears in Belkits Series.
· Completely new mold
· Powerful body that is unique to group B
· Reproduce indoor room around which roll cage is stretched
· Full reproducibility including suspensions
· Photo-Etched parts, metal parts, metal inlets and cloth seat belts that increase the completeness of the kit are also included
· Decal is silk screen printing