Size: Approx. H145mm (Body)
This model uses Frame Arms Girl BASELARD Animation Ver. that was modified in the Megami Device style, as its base kit.
This special collaboration kit is a set that includes the magical girl-themed Expansion Armor Type E (Dress Ver.) and Alnair Rod.
*Only the base model parts for Baselard and the mecha forehead parts from Zelfikar/Baselard are included.
Included Items and Model Specifications:
- Expansion Armor Type E (Dress Ver.) includes several new parts with a white and clear pink color scheme. The skirt and ribbon parts are articulated to accommodate action poses, allowing users to take full advantage of the “machinika” body’s entire range of motion.
- The Alnair Rod has an antique-inspired color scheme with two shades of gold. The parts can be switched out to create various styles such as a magical staff, spear, sickle, wing units, and more.
- The magical effect parts are made of clear red plastic and come in three sizes as well as different shapes, all of which are equipped with 3mm joints for easy customization.
- The kit includes three pre-painted face parts: Looking Forward/Winking, Looking Forward/Battle Expression, Looking Left/Prim Expression.
- The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing users to recreate different combat scenes.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear weapons and armor.
- The neck uses a 5mm ball joint that is compatible with separately sold character models such as those from the Sousai Shojo Teien series.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes.