Size: Approx. H180mm
Designed by mecha designer Kou Inaba, TYPE 48 MODEL 1 KAGUTSUCHI-KOU :RE2 with its rough silhouette stands out from other robot characters up until now as a plastic model kit that encompasses both a "combat mecha form" and "function features" to rejoin the FRAME ARMS series.
- The model's main weapon, the large-sized rifle, can be attached to the model's back using the appropriate attachment. Equip the support unit "Sub-Arm" on the model's forearm to recreate the "Equip Sequence" of transferring the rifle from the model's back to its arms. Users can now enjoy recreating even more realistic scenes through this "Weapon Equip/Unequip" feature.
- High-speed mobility roller units are equipped on the feet parts while the hip part is equipped with a large-sized skirt armor with 2 booster units. Each of these parts can be expanded and adjusted to recreate various combat situations.
- Each part of the multiple-layer large-sized shield is removable. By attaching grips, the shield can be transformed into smaller shields that prioritize mobility. Also, the parts use 3mm connection joints to be able to attach to other Frame Arms.
Inheriting the concepts of TYPE 32 MODEL 1 GOU-RAI and EXF-10/32 GREIFEN but upgraded as a heavy armor model, experience what the majestic battle-type Frame Arms TYPE 48 MODEL 1 KAGUTSUCHI-KOU :RE2, can do.
Changes Made in Model ":RE2"
- The hand parts use swing joints. "FA Hand 2" are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and not pre-assembled in this model kit.
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.