Size: Approx. H180mm
The expansion unit that is the largest in volume within the Frame Arms series!
Joining the Frame Arms expansion kit series, "Extend Arms," are booster units compatible with the land battle-type Frame Arms TYPE 48 MODEL 1 KAGUTSUCHI-KOU!
Like the original Kagutsuchi, Kou Inaba created the concept and design of these units that furthered the affinity with the base model and still be overwhelmingly voluminous in size.
- The large-sized booster units are 180mm in length are internally equipped with FRAME ARCHITECT TYPE 001 to recreate various situations.
- This model can transform from its standard mode to its "Parked Mode" with a quadrupedal silhouette when it is not moving.
- Attachment parts are included to attach these units to other models besides Kagutsuchi. This feature is for users to further enjoy customizing within the Frame Arms series.
- Specially designed new head parts are included.
Changes Made in Model ":RE2"
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and not pre-assembled in this model kit.
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.