Size: approx. H150mm
This model uses the Chaos & Pretty Witch as its base, while also including several completely new parts to create an entirely unique character.
By changing out the parts, the model can be displayed as “Alice” or “Wild Mode,” each with completely different silhouettes.
Like the other models in the Megami Device series, this character consists of a main “machinika” body designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The “machinika” body also allows you to create more dynamic and beautiful poses with this model.
The concept for this model was proposed by model magazine writer Fuzzy, and the character art was created by Nagi Ryo, who has designed all of the characters in the Chaos & Pretty line.
The detailed eye prints were designed by beloved Megami Device dealer, Amaai.
- Along with the new eye prints, the hair parts have also been redesigned, creating a completely new and updated Chaos & Pretty model.
- By docking Alice and her rabbit mech “Chronoleps,” the model can be transformed into “Wild Mode.” The included weapons and armor are also perfect for creating original customizations.
- The model comes with three pre-painted face parts.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in full armor for “Armed Mode,” or without her armor for “Unarmed Mode.”
- The “machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing you to recreate different combat scenes.
- Using the 3mm connection points on each part and the compatibility of the head, this model can be customized with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, Hexa Gear, and Sousai Shojo Teien series products.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.