A new proposal to the Frame Arms Girl and Frame Arms series, the EXOSUIT UNIT!
By combining the Frame Arms Girl, Frame Arms, and Exosuit Unit, users can have a Frame Arms Girl model wear an exoskeleton power suit!
This product is a set that consists of the Exosuit Unit, FRAME ARMS GIRL GOURAI-KAI Ver.2, and TYPE32MODEL1 GOU-RAI.
The Exosuit Unit consists of connection points to attach a Frame Arms unit’s arms and legs, a waist mount and back arm for a Frame Arms Girl to sit on, a leg rest, and control arms.
- The waist mount can be reconfigured to expand and fit Frame Arms Girl models with skirts or larger hips. Multiple connection parts are included to connect the Frame Arms Girl model with the unit.
- There are two areas above and below on the back arm in which users can use to attach arm parts and adjust their height. The back weapon rack also includes multiple 3mm connection points to attach equipment such as weapons.
- The multiple connection parts can be used for various other purposes besides attaching Frame Arms Girl models.
- The hand parts use swing joints. Gun-holding hand parts are included with “FA Hand 2.”
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
*This is a set of Gourai-Kai & Exosuit Gourai, photos includes sample use with other kit.