Size: Approx. L105mm, Approx. W210mm
From the masterpiece flight shooting game series “ACE COMBAT,” the next entry in Kotobukiya’s model kit series is X-49!
Utilizing the data from the game with cooperation from PROJECT ACES, this detailed recreation of the aircraft can be easily assembled with no glue required.
X-49’s unique box wing configuration is divided up into parts that can be snapped together without using glue. The landing gear and weapon bay can be displayed as opened or closed by changing out the parts, and the aircraft can be equipped with MSL and LAAM weapons.
Using the special connection part, the model can be attached to the included mini base and adjusted to roll 90 degrees to the left and right. The kit also includes attachment parts to be used for the separately sold New Flying Base.
Spanning just over 20cm wide at 1/144 scale, this model is the perfect size to see the details up close.
The main body of the model uses a black coloring while the canopy is made with translucent gold plastic to match the original design from the game. The kit also includes a colorless clear canopy that can be painted for customizations.
- This is a snap-fit model kit that does not require adhesives.
- The weapon bay and landing gear on the bottom of the aircraft can be displayed in their open or closed state by changing out parts.
- Pylons with missiles can be attached inside the weapon bay.
- The kit includes attachment parts for the included mini base, allowing the model to be displayed in-flight.
- The kit includes attachment parts or the separately sold New Flying Base, which offers more stability and a wider range of poseability.
- The various emblems and markings of this model are included as decals.