A specially designed cutting mat with ditch and pockets on the surface!
- Two 10 mm wide ditches are processed on the mat surface to remove chips from the gate of the plastic model.
- By dropping it from the work surface, you can efficiently make a model.
- Three concave parts have been applied so that the small parts that have been cut out can be placed so that they will not be lost.
- There are two sizes, large and small, so that you can place a commercially available paint plate.
- Various guidelines that are convenient for cutting out masking tape, etc. are printed in highly versatile sizes and shapes.
- The back surface can be used as a cutting mat (plain) with normal specifications.