- A set of airbrushes (handpieces) that are essential for finishing work in model making.
- The operating method is a trigger type that prevents fingers from getting tired even when working for a long time.
- The joint is also a general S screw (1/8) specification, and can be used with many commercially available air sources.
- Aluminum is used for the body material to reduce the weight of the trigger type airbrush, which tends to be heavy due to its structure.
Airbrush work can be done comfortably by reducing finger fatigue and improving handling.
In addition, the body surface is chrome plated, and the resistance to paint is sufficient.
It is easier to clean the paint after work. Two types of paint cups, large and small, can be set and exchanged according to the work
- In order to ensure that this product can be used for a long time, most parts are made of high-precision metal, needle packing is made of Teflon, and durability against lacquer-based solvents is perfect.
- A general 0.3 mm type nozzle is set, and a wide range of spraying from detailed spraying to large area painting is possible.
- It is possible to respond to situations. Two types of needle cover, flat/perforated
Since it is set, it can be exchanged and selected according to the painting work.
*Air hose is not included. Please purchase separately
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm
- Cup capacity: 2cc/7cc (replaceable)
- Air hose mounting part: S screw specification
- Built-in Teflon-coated needle packing
- Needle cap: 2 types included (flat/perforated)
- Product material: body: aluminum, cup, other parts: brass, grip: nylon resin