- By installing it, the weight of the motor vehicle will increase, and you can expect an increase in traction.
- Coreless motor power unit Auxiliary weight corresponding to each length.
- Since it is attached to the front and rear ends of the power unit, it is inconspicuous from outside the vehicle body.
- When assembling, it is necessary to disassemble by referring to the "Installation of optional interior lights" column in the instruction manual attached to the vehicle.
- Approximately 8g per auxiliary weight
- Even when auxiliary weights are attached to both ends, the interior light can be attached by using the contacts near the center of the power unit. Auxiliary weights cannot be attached to the side with the light unit.
* Double-sided tape (sold separately) is required to attach to the coreless motor power unit.