The first full-scale cruise train 'Seven Stars in Kyushu'in Japan, which began operations on October 15, 2013 (2013), is a train operated around tourist destinations throughout Kyushu.
77 series 7000 series It is an 8-car train consisting of seven passenger cars and a dedicated towing machine DF 200-7000, and it has a calm and elegant beauty wrapped in glossy luster.
In addition to modeling the distinctive appearance, as well as pursuit of expression in the room of the attention that can be seen from the guest room of the suite and the observation window at the end of the car, different indoor colors and stained glass patterns for each vehicle, the piano placed in the lounge also reproduced Then, we will deliver it with high quality built-in.
* DF 200-7000
- Headlight on. Light unit adopts bulb color LED.
- KATO knuckle coupler standard equipment.
- Modeling heavily truck circumference and roof properly.
- Representing the cab (operation panel, chair, indoor see-through).
- Realized stable running with power unit equipped with flywheel.
*Series 77-7000 Passenger Cars
- Exactly reproduce the interior of the attention that can be seen from the guest room of the suite and the observation window at the end of the car.
- The lounge, dinning table lights are on.
- Reproduce different indoor color tones for each vehicle.
- In addition to the tail light, the headlight used also for the propulsion operation also turns on (with an extinguishing switch) at the end of the car.
- Snap on dolly hiring.
- DCC friendly.
- Coupler is equipped with a body mount chassis between the coaches, knuckle coupler on the locomotive link side.
The item comes with special bookcase and a special sleeve.
Compatible with interior lighting kit Kato 11-213 and Kato 11-214