The DB ET425 suburban train, which handles regional transportation within Germany, is operated as a Legional Express (a type equivalent to a rapid train in Japan) or S-Bahn in each region such as Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Hanover, and Berlin. It's a train. From 1999 to 2008, a total of 249 trains were introduced to replace the conventional ET420 and passenger trains. It is a 4-car articulated system, and the weight is reduced by adopting an aluminum body, and you can also see driving in a combined form if necessary.
The feature is that the notation of each part of the car body differs depending on the area where it is active, and this product can be reproduced by selecting the notation of your choice from the attached sticker.
You can enjoy driving with Germany's leading high-speed train ICE4, international train Thalys PBKA, and various TGV trains.
- Commercialized ET425 type, which is active in various parts of Germany. Reproduce the design details peculiar to the overseas type
- The intermediate connection part reproduces the articulated structure. Combined operation is also possible by connecting the leading cars
- Beautifully reproduces the characteristic red and white design and detailed notation
- Comes with stickers that can be reproduced by choosing the notation that differs depending on the service area.
- The chair in the car is reproduced in blue
- Stable running is possible by adopting a well-established power unit.
- Head / tail light on (with off switch)
- The front and side displays are reproduced in black. Comes with a destination display sticker that can reproduce the ET425 type that is active in various parts of Germany
- DCC friendly