Brightly colored French high-speed passenger train OUIGO
"OUIGO" is a high-speed passenger railway service that started operation in 2013, mainly targeting young people and families.
"OUIGO" featuring vivid coloring is now available in KATO's "World High Speed Train Series". It is also possible to reproduce the combination of two trains similar to the actual vehicle. In combination with the <10-1529 TGV Réseau Duplex> and <10-1657 / 1658 Thalys PBA / PBKA new paint>, you can enjoy driving with European high-speed trains.
- The locomotives at both ends of the formation have a new body that reproduces the appearance that the dent at the bottom of the front glass is closed and the antenna is added on the roof.
- Adopted a new pantograph. Separately make pantographs for AC and DC (some shapes are different from the actual vehicle)
- Beautiful reproduction of the bright light blue that is characteristic of "OUIGO", the large polka dot pattern drawn on each vehicle, and the logo mark.
- Crew room hand pickpockets, shoe pickpockets, passenger car door handles, and door rails are expressed in silver.
- The interior color of the passenger car is reproduced in sky blue for all cars
- Achieves stable driving by adopting a power unit with a flywheel
- Headlight / taillight lit (bulb color LED adopted). By replacing it with the attached dummy board, it is possible to reproduce the appearance that the light was turned off when the locomotives were connected together.
- Remove the coupler cover at the front of the locomotive and use the attached drawbar to reproduce the same 20-car train as the actual car.
- The connection between the locomotive and the passenger car uses the same drawbar as the 10-1657 Thalys PBA new paint.
- DCC compatible (those with a 6-pin socket are compatible with M1 and M2. However, it is necessary to change the CV29 value setting of the decoder installed in M2 and invert the control of the headlight / taillight)
- Accessories: Drawbar for leading connection (long / short x 1 each), dummy board for turning off the light