A colorful electric locomotive that is active on the Rhaetian Railway.
The "Glacier Express" is Switzerland's leading international tourist train.
Through the European Alps in southwestern Switzerland, from Zermatt to St. Moritz, straddle two railway companies, the Rhaetian Railway and the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway, and slowly drive for eight hours through the magnificent Alpine train window. It is gaining popularity as a panoramic sightseeing train to enjoy.
Ge4 / 4-II, which is one of the main locomotives of the Rhaetian Railway, is indispensable for the scenery of the railway due to its high versatility to tow from glacier express trains to freight trains and various types of paint colors and wrapping. It is a popular vehicle. Each locomotive has a symbol mark associated with the railway line, and Unit 618, which has a particularly large layout, has the highlight section of the Albula Railway, the name of Bergün / Bravuogn, and the emblem of the local government. It is decorated on the side of the car body.
- The current appearance with the addition of a square light on the front and a jumper plug is a prototype
- The 618th machine, which features a large RhB logo, accurately reproduces the nickname / symbol mark and company name notation on the side of the car body.
- Accurately reproduce the car body and large windows designed on a curved basis
- Reproduce the details of each part such as the louver of the air intake on the roof, the resistor, and the large snowplow.
- The jumper plug on the front of the car body is set as a user-attached part
- It is possible to tow 12 passenger cars of Rhaetian Railway when the power is 4% gradient.
- DCC is supported by replacing the light board.
- The short coupler for Glacier Express is standard equipment. Replacement Arnold coupler included
- All three headlights are on (bulb color)
- Minimum passing radius: R150