"SL Hitoyoshi" is a temporary rapid train towed by a steam locomotive that connects Kumamoto and Hitoyoshi, and is operated by the 8620 type 58654 and the 50 series 700s, which is a dedicated passenger car. Both locomotives and passenger cars feature a black body with gorgeous decorations, and are one of the popular sightseeing trains of JR Kyushu. Currently, part of the Hisatsu Line is out of service, so it has been operating between Kumamoto and Tosu on the Kagoshima Main Line since May 2021, and the passenger car is also active as a temporary train combined with DE10.
***This set does not include the SL locomotive (Passenger Car Only)***
- Remodeled in a retro style, the characteristic double roof, large glass surface observation room, and painting with various logos are realistically and accurately expressed.
- Represents the exhibition shelf of the <Mini SL Museum> in the car. Lights white when energized
- Reproduce the image of the interior using different wood for each car, and the display shelves installed in the partition of the room are also lit.
- Special parts have been attached to the lighting board of the interior light.
- Equipped with a tightly connected body mount coupler at the intermediate connection part of each vehicle. The locomotive connection side of Ohafu 50 is equipped with a body mount type Arnold coupler
- Replacement knuckle coupler included
- OHAFU 50 has a tail light on (with a light-off switch)
- DCC compatible
- The book case can store 58654 1 car, 3 passenger cars, and 2 DE10 cars.
- Accessories: "Hitoyoshi" head mark for DE10, jumper plug x 2, replacement knuckle coupler x 2
- Compatible with interior lighting kit Kato 11-213 (11-214)