Car 1: Electric Locomotive Ge4/4-III 644
Car 2: Type Ap1314 1st Class Panorama Car
Car 3: Type Bp2535 2nd Class Panorama Car
- Commercialize a narrow-gauge railway vehicle called a meter gauge on a 1/150 scale
- Small radius vehicle that can pass Unitrack Compact R150
- A product that combines the precision and performance of N gauge while aiming for a casual way to play on a pocket line table
- Reproduce the latest style consisting of the new "Premium Passenger Car" replaced in 2006.
- Reproduce the open interior with large windows, and if you ride a passenger doll (sold separately) to enjoy the magnificent scenery, you can create fun unique to the Glacier Express.
- The locomotive uses a slotless motor for smoother and quieter running. You can enjoy stable driving with Arnold coupler standard equipment on all cars.
- Exhibition unitrack track (S124 x 3) and relayer are included
- Since the actual car is not equipped with a tail light and the interior light is dim, it is omitted in the model.