This product is an HO scale product, not an N scale product.
The EF58 type is a flower-shaped locomotive that remains in the history of Japanese railways. The long and smart "semi-streamlined" body and the front of the two front windows with a straight nose caught the hearts of many fans. 172 cars were manufactured in 1964-1958, and they were active in leading many limited express trains such as the limited express "Tsubame" and the Blue Train, express trains, and luggage trains.
- Reproduce the original style of the large front window
- Reproduce three-dimensional details using many different parts such as handrails, jumper tubes, wipers, etc.
- Reproduce the rivets of each part of the car body and bogie
- Reproduce the form with the spokes removed for both the driving wheel and the front wheel
- Beautiful reproduction of body paint color and front belt
- PS14 type pantograph equipment
- Stable running is achieved by adopting a power unit with a flywheel.
- Headlight lighting
- Minimum passing radius: R550
- Selectable license plate: "47" "53" "62" "66" Selectable maker's plate: "Hitachi" "Toshiba"
- Accessories: License plates, maker's plates, handrails, wipers, jumper tubes, grip bars