This item is a plastic model kit and assembly is required
Overall length: approx 47.1cm
Full width: approx 49.1cm
- Reproduce the No. 1000 machine rolled out in October 1954.
- Large strategic bomber B-47 of the US Air Force is deployed in SAC (Strategic Aviation Corps),
- It was operated as the main bomber of the Cold War.
- It is impressive that the suspension type engine pod is attached to the thin main wing with a sweepback angle of 35 degree
- The bomb tank door of the kit is open and comes with 24 bomb parts.
- Package illustration is in charge of Kato Kakuro.
- Boeing Wichita Factory Stratjet 1000 Unit "2609" (1954)