Finished size is 26 x 38 cm.
This is a large piece jigsaw puzzle and pieces are larger than usual.
-The back of the puzzle is a solar system diagram
1. Take the pieces out of the box and arrange the front and back so that the white side is all facing up.
* No interruptions or breaks are allowed during the exam.
2. Measure the completion time with your smartphone.
* If you look at the solar system diagram on the back of the piece, you will be disqualified from the test.
3. After fitting the last piece, stop the stopwatch and record the completion time on the record card.
4. Pass if completed within 90 minutes. Mission complete!
The plain white puzzle has been used in the astronaut selection test in the past. This product is a reproduction of the selection test, and the size, pieces, and time limit are different from the actual white plain puzzle of the selection test.