- Released a single vehicle B2097 with a different car number and notation in addition to the open panorama passenger car B2096 included in the "Rhaetian Railway <Bernina Express (new logo)>" extension set. Since there are multiple official languages in Switzerland for the notation that means "open panorama passenger car" on the side of the car body, it is designed in a language different from the notation included in the set, so it is also ideal for collections
- The additional set includes an open panoramic passenger car of a truck-shaped car that shines bright yellow in the railway, which has many red cars.
- For the prototype, B2096 from the group of B2096 to B2102 manufactured in 1990 and B2097 as a single item were selected. The notation on the side of the car body is a combination of German and Italian. With the deck in front, the right side is "Rhätische Bahn" "Aussichtswagen", the left side is "Ferrovia retica" "Carrozza panoramic"
- Reproduce the conversion cross seat of the actual car with a shape that seats two people and randomly arranges the four seats facing each other
- The minimum passing radius is R150, which is the same as the Glacier Express. It is possible to drive with the image of a sharp curve just like a real car
- All couplers are short couplers for Glacier Express
10-1273 Rhaetian Railway ABe8 / 12 <Allegra>
10-1145 / 1146 Glacier Express in the Alps
24-224 Seated passengers 3
24-225 Passengers sitting 4